Report Your Precision Ag Data
Ready to report your precision ag data? Click the button to learn which precision data reporting option is best for you.
Precision agriculture data collected during harvest can be used for three purposes: production reporting, a claim settlement in the event of a loss, and APH reviews.
FMH Precision Solutions help to streamline all these crop insurance processes by increasing data accuracy and decreasing paperwork - saving time for the farmer and agent.
How It Works
- During harvest, be sure to record your calibration so your data can be used for a claim.
- Right after harvest, producers electronically send their precision data from their farm management software (FMS) to FMH systems. It’s quick, seamless, and your agent receives the data immediately to verify with your policy.
- There’s no need for paperwork or manual entry – or even to leave your home office!
- Farmers Mutual Hail accepts data from any color of equipment and a variety of FMS.
- Fast, Seamless Reporting
- Secure Data Transfer
- Accurate Records
How to Report My Precision Ag Data
Ready to report your precision ag data? Click here to learn which precision data reporting option is best for you.
Proper calibration is important for the most accurate measurements from your precision agriculture equipment. Documenting your calibration information will allow you to provide the correct data for precision claims, and it is an RMA requirement.
DOWNLOAD A CALIBRATION REPORT
Use this free document to help track the information on self-calibrating, single-point, and multi-point combine yield monitor
systems that is necessary for insurance purposes.
(Beginning with the 2023 crop year, FMH is offering a new combine calibration report to ensure policyholders have the ability to accurately record calibrations, regardless of equipment manufacturer. The new report consolidates and simplifies prior single point, multi-point, and self-calibration combine checklists.)
Why it’s Important
A producer must calibrate within 3% accuracy to meet the RMA calibration requirement in order to use precision production data for a crop insurance claim. Records of these calibration measurements are required when validating a claim.
When to Use
During harvest before each yield monitor calibration
How It Works
- Producers should calibrate according to manufacturer recommendations
- After each calibration, producers need to record the required information and then calculate accuracy. The information needed depends on the type of harvesting equipment.
- After harvest, maintain your calibration records for validating a loss or APH review
Check out our calibration recommendations to ensure you record what you need for crop insurance.
“The insured commented how easy the Precision Claims process all was. He liked that he only needed to sign once instead of ten times.”
-FMH Field Claims Supervisor
Revenue or Yield Loss Claims
Provide your information to learn more and we will contact you within 72 hours.
Are You An FMH Agent?
Are you an FMH agent ready to bring value to your agency by offering Precision Solutions?
Learn more about the agent’s role and how to get started.
Check Out The Latest On Precision Solutions
4 FAQs About Precision + Policyholder Center Data SecurityMar 3, 2023FMH has always taken data security very seriously. In today's data-driven world, we continue to put the latest security measures in place to ensure that data from both our policyholders and agents is safe.
Solving Claim Problems With Precision DataJul 27, 2022Find out what common claim problems Precision Crop Insurance Solutions™ can solve.
Precision Simplifies APH ReviewsNov 22, 2021How does using precision data for crop insurance reporting simply APH reviews? Find out how it works.