What Sets FMH Apart?
Our Dedicated Precision Team Supports You
We have a dedicated staff to support you and your customers every step of the way including Precision Tech and ACR Specialists and adjusters trained to handle precision data for claims.
We Offer The Latest Technology
Our systems connect with popular farm management software platforms so data can flow directly from the farmer’s FMS into their FMH policy.
We Lead the Industry
We were among the first in the industry to create crop insurance solutions based on the accurate data from precision farming technology.
Agent Role In Precision Solutions
As a trusted adviser to your customer, you will guide them through how prepare and take the steps to report electronically and prepare for precision claims, all with the support of FMH’s expert team.
- After planting or harvest, the farmer electronically sends their acreage or production data from their Farm Management Software (FMS) to FMH systems – they don’t need to print paperwork or even leave their home office to report their acreage data!
- Within minutes, the agent can start processing the data in FMH systems. The agent reviews and matches the data to the policy in the FMH system and is then able to generate an acreage or production report for a signature.
- Agents can also use the precision data to generate a map-based report that can be used for certification at the FSA office.
- When a farmer experiences a loss, they should contact their agent as soon as possible.
- When submitting a Notice of Loss to FMH, agents can designate if the farmer uses precision ag equipment and if they use FMH Precision Solutions for reporting.
- The FMH adjuster can use planting and harvest maps along with calibration records to adjust the loss – reducing the paperwork and time spent adjusting, so farmers can receive claim payments even faster.
Learn more about Precision Crop Insurance Solutions.
Check Out the Latest on Precision Ag
Aug 23, 2021Data collected during harvest can be used for multiple crop insurance processes. Learn how FMH Precision Crop Insurance Solutions™ helps to increase data accuracy, decrease paperwork, and save time for farmers, agents, and adjusters during harvest season.