What Sets FMH Apart?
Our Dedicated Precision Team Supports You
We Offer The Latest Technology
We Lead the Industry
Agent Role In Precision Solutions
- After planting or harvest, the farmer electronically sends their acreage or production data from their Farm Management Software (FMS) to FMH systems – they don’t need to print paperwork or even leave their home office to report their acreage data!
- Within minutes, the agent can start processing the data in FMH systems. The agent reviews and matches the data to the policy in the FMH system and is then able to generate an acreage or production report for a signature.
- Agents can also use the precision data to generate a map-based report that can be used for certification at the FSA office.
- When a farmer experiences a loss, they should contact their agent as soon as possible.
- When submitting a Notice of Loss to FMH, agents can designate if the farmer uses precision ag equipment and if they use FMH Precision Solutions for reporting.
- The FMH adjuster can use planting and harvest maps along with calibration records to adjust the loss – reducing the paperwork and time spent adjusting, so farmers can receive claim payments even faster.
Learn more about Precision Crop Insurance Solutions.
Check Out the Latest on Precision Ag
Jun 26, 2020FMH has always taken data security very seriously. In today's data-driven world, we continue to put the latest security measures in place to ensure that data from both our policyholders and agents is safe. See some of our FAQs about data security...
Apr 23, 2020FMH connects with multiple popular FMS brands for a seamless and electronic reporting experience, which saves both the farmer and agent time and paperwork, while providing the most accurate data for acreage reporting.