What Sets FMH Apart?
Our Dedicated Precision Team Supports You
We Offer The Latest Technology
We Lead the Industry
Agent Role In Precision Solutions
- After planting or harvest, the farmer electronically sends their acreage or production data from their Farm Management Software (FMS) to FMH systems – they don’t need to print paperwork or even leave their home office to report their acreage data!
- Within minutes, the agent can start processing the data in FMH systems. The agent reviews and matches the data to the policy in the FMH system and is then able to generate an acreage or production report for a signature.
- Agents can also use the precision data to generate a map-based report that can be used for certification at the FSA office.
- When a farmer experiences a loss, they should contact their agent as soon as possible.
- When submitting a Notice of Loss to FMH, agents can designate if the farmer uses precision ag equipment and if they use FMH Precision Solutions for reporting.
- The FMH adjuster can use planting and harvest maps along with calibration records to adjust the loss – reducing the paperwork and time spent adjusting, so farmers can receive claim payments even faster.
Learn more about Precision Crop Insurance Solutions.
Check Out the Latest on Precision Ag
Jan 28, 2020This time of year, agents may still be reporting 2019 production, while also focusing on 2020 grower meetings and crop insurance plans. Precision Solutions can help with both of these processes!