What can insureds do to expedite the claim process?
- Be Organized
- Submit your claim for indemnity on time. The Common Crop Policy places strict limitations on an Insurance provider's ability to pay any claim that is not submitted in a timely manner.
- Keep production records separate by unit.
- As much as possible have available written third party verification of yield history available.
- Cooperate with the adjuster in the investigation or settlement of a claim.
- Speed up your claims payment by adding your bank account in the Policyholder Center or having your agent set up direct deposit.