The Crop Insurance and Reinsurance Bureau (CIRB) Emerging Leaders Program just keeps growing.
The 2018-19 CIRB ELP class includes:
- RJ Brinkmeyer – Farmers Mutual Hail
- Ryan Kramer- Farmers Mutual Hail
- Bret Keeler- ARMtech Insurance Services
- John Haldy – Guy Carpenter
- Kevin Boeckenstedt – Crop Risk Services
Front row –
- Bryce Benson – American Farm Bureau Insurance Service
- Tracy Klever- Farmers Mutual Hail
- Amy Zeik- RCIS
- Chelsea Abrahamson – Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Cole Patrick- COUNTRY Financial
This is only the fourth ELP class for CIRB and the program is already paying dividends to the organization and the industry, as well as the more than 30 participants. Previous ELP participants have become active recruiters for the program which is designed to help professionals in the crop insurance industry increase their knowledge and hands-on experience with key issues.
I had a chance to interview four of this year’s class to talk about their experience with the program so far. Click here to read the original article and to listen to all four interviews.
You can hear Cindy's interview with FMH's Ryan Kramer below:
Source: Cindy Zimmerman for AgWired