Farmers Mutual Hail is proud to announce its sponsorship of 20 Future Farmers of America (FFA) Scholarships. Each scholarship of $1,500 is awarded to FFA students interested in pursuing a degree in an agriculture-related field.
FMH recognizes the importance of youth education in the agricultural industry because each generation brings advancements to farming practices and agriculture services that wouldn’t be possible without research and education. That's why Farmers Mutual Hail supports the National FFA Organization and donates funds for scholarships every year.
The following students are this year’s FMH sponsored FFA scholarship recipients:
- Dylan Barker, Adel, IA
- Christopher Daly, Mount Olive, NC
- Amanda Engelken, Earlville, IA
- Brooke Evans, Corunna, IN
- Sara Gammon, Drexel, MO
- Abby Goins, Oswego, KS
- Ashley Hagenow, Poynette, WI
- Cody Jackson, Jerome, ID
- Morgan Krizan, Hebron, ND
- Adam Kroll, Royalton, MN
- Colby McMillen, Loysville, PA
- Madelaine Mink, Elizabethtown, KY
- Emile Mittelstaedt, Chickasha, OK
- Conner Neumann, Bellville, TX
- Callie Norton, Atwater, CA
- Elizabeth Pennington, Sandoval, IL
- Todd Peterson, Sabina, OH
- Wade Reiter, North Dinwiddie, VA
- Dustin Ternus, Madison, NE
- Josey Webb, Mena, AR
FMH commends these young adults and their commitment to further improving the agriculture industry by pursuing their secondary education in an ag-related field. We wish them the very best in their future educational endeavors.