Report Your Precision Ag Data
Ready to report your precision ag data? Click the button to learn which precision data reporting option is best for you.
Precision agriculture data collected during harvest can be used for three purposes: production reporting, a claim settlement in the event of a loss, and APH reviews.
FMH Precision Solutions help to streamline all these crop insurance processes by increasing data accuracy and decreasing paperwork - saving time for the farmer and agent.
How It Works
- During harvest, be sure to record your calibration so your data can be used for a claim.
- Right after harvest, producers electronically send their precision data from their farm management software (FMS) to FMH systems. It’s quick, seamless, and your agent receives the data immediately to verify with your policy.
- There’s no need for paperwork or manual entry – or even to leave your home office!
- Farmers Mutual Hail accepts data from any color of equipment and a variety of FMS.
- Fast, Seamless Reporting
- Secure Data Transfer
- Accurate Records
Proper calibration is important for the most accurate measurements from your precision agriculture equipment. Documenting your calibration information will allow you to provide the correct data for precision claims, and it is an RMA requirement.
DOWNLOAD CALIBRATION REPORTS
Use a free FMH calibration report customized for your type of equipment.
Why it’s Important
A producer must calibrate within 3% accuracy to meet the RMA calibration requirement in order to use precision production data for a crop insurance claim. Records of these calibration measurements are required when validating a claim.
When to Use
During harvest before each yield monitor calibration
How It Works
- Producers should calibrate according to manufacturer recommendations
- After each calibration, producers need to record the required information and then calculate accuracy. The information needed depends on the type of harvesting equipment.
- After harvest, maintain your calibration records for validating a loss or APH review
Check out our calibration recommendations to ensure you record what you need for crop insurance.
“The insured commented how easy the Precision Claims process all was. He liked that he only needed to sign once instead of ten times.”
-FMH Field Claims Supervisor
Revenue or Yield Loss Claims
Provide your information to learn more and we will contact you within 72 hours.
Are You An FMH Agent?
Are you an FMH agent ready to bring value to your agency by offering Precision Solutions?
Learn more about the agent’s role and how to get started.
Check Out The Latest On Precision Solutions
Jun 26, 2020FMH has always taken data security very seriously. In today's data-driven world, we continue to put the latest security measures in place to ensure that data from both our policyholders and agents is safe. See some of our FAQs about data security...