When To Use
- Yield Loss Claim
- Revenue Loss Claim
- Replant Claim
- Prevent Plant Claim (varies by situation)
How It Works
- Revenue or Yield Loss Claims: When a revenue or yield loss is reported, your FMH adjuster uses a planting seeding map, harvest wet-weight map, and calibration report to adjust the claim.
- Replant Claim: Your FMH adjuster uses a seeding map from planting and seeding map from replanting both verified by dates to validate the claim.
- Prevent Plant Claim: Let your FMH adjuster know you wish to use precision records and he/she will work with you to ensure you prepare the appropriate records which can vary by area.
- Save Time Adjusting
- Receive Claim Payment Sooner
- Accurate Records Result in Fairest Settlement
What To Expect In A Loss Adjustment
Step 1: Contact Your AgentAs soon as you are aware of a potential loss, contact your agent to report a claim. Let your agent know you have precision records to support the claim.
Step 2: Your Adjuster Will Contact YouYour FMH precision-certified adjuster will contact you to set up an adjusting appointment and confirm you have the proper precision records, including maps and calibration records. You can track the status of your claim in the FMH Policyholder Center.
Step 3: Your Adjustment AppointmentProvide your prepared maps and calibration reports to your adjuster. After your adjuster has verified the records and processed all necessary information, you will be asked to review and sign-off on the claim documents. Our new e-signature feature allows you to sign all documents quickly and easily!
Step 4: Receive Your PaymentIf you are set-up with direct deposit, you may receive your indemnity even faster. Talk to your agent about setting up direct deposit with FMH.
“Precision Solutions saves us a lot of time not having to provide the documentation. We can sit back and let our PTS collect what we were already recording.”
Using your electronic precision records for an APH review:
Drastically saves time during
the review process
Provide the most accurate
Improve record organization
Provide your information to learn more and connect with a Precision Specialist.
Check Out The Latest On Precision Solutions
Jan 28, 2020This time of year, agents may still be reporting 2019 production, while also focusing on 2020 grower meetings and crop insurance plans. Precision Solutions can help with both of these processes!